World Heritage Tour of Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley is one of the most dense city in the world in terms of number of UNESCO world heritage sites in a single city as there are as many as 7 world heritage sites in the periphery or 13km. Many guest visit either 3 or 4 heritage site on their tour to Kathmandu & miss out on others ,hence we have come up with this tour for you .
Heritage sites are as below :
- Pashupatinath Temple : On of the Jyotirlinga , Most important one .
- Bouddhanath Stupa : Biggest Stupa of Nepal
- Swaymabhunath Stupa : Popularly known as Money temple
- Kathmandu Darbar Square : Abode of Living Goddess -Kumari Devi & old palace of Royal family
- Patan Durbar Square : Royal palace of Lalitpur kingdom
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square :Heritage site popularly known as Living museum
- Changunarayan Temple :This shrine is dedicated to lord Visnu and held in special reverence by the Hindu people. This temple is considered to be the oldest temple in the history of Nepal.
DepartureKathmandu to Kathmandu
IncludedWorld Heritage Tour of KathmanduSightseeing as per the itineraryMeals as per the planHotel Accommodation on twin/dbl sharing basisAirport Pick Up & Drop
Not IncludedActivities not mentioned in the planMeals not mentioned in the planCable Car TicketsMedical Fee & InsurancePersonal Travel insurance , Telephone CallGovernment entrance fee at the monumentTips for staff, guide & driverLundry services , bottled drinksInternational & Domestic flight ticketsGuideSightseeing & Transfer by a/c Private Vehicle